Did you know you could refer a friend to TRIO?
Why not have your friend benefit from the same services, tools, and resources that you do to support your academic excellence?
Refer a Friend to TRIO in 3 Steps
- Send them the link to the TRIO SSS Interest Form and Application.
- Walk with them to the Student Success Center located in Cannon Hall to briefly speak with a staff member.
- Check in with your friend to make sure he or she submitted all necessary information!
- You are a first-generation college student
Being a first-generation college student means that neither one of your parents completed a four-year college or university (bachelor’s) degree.
- You have financial need
Having financial need means that your individual or family taxable income falls below the official federal income figure determined by family size.
- You have a physical or learning disability
Having a disability means that you have a documented physical or learning disability that may affect your role as a student.